Our surveys comprise cargo related matters as well as Hull and Machinery for both national and international principals.
Our skilled staff has broad experience in dealing with damage to cargoes of a very wide nature. Among them we would point out, machinery, steel products and bulk cargoes.
Our reports related to cargo casualties are also comprehensive of the study of the cause and appraisal of damages. When required, our personnel also has experience in submitting reports and presenting statement before the judge or the Court of Arbitration in close coordination with national and international law firms.
Our Hull and Machinery inspections include attention at shipyard where we deal with ship’s superintendents and ship’s managers.
We are available for attending 365 days per year, 24 hours per day in those places in which our presence might be required.
Our criteria of actuation is based on the following points:
- Acknowledge receipt of new appointments for survey, maximum 2 hours
- Establishing a first contact and liaising with involved parties, maximum 4 hours
- Submission of preliminary reports in a maximum of two (2) days after the inspection has been carried out.
- Submission of final reports in a maximum of ten (10) days once all documents and information is at hand
We are mainly providing survey services related to the following matters:
- Cargo damage surveys related to sea, road and air deliveries.
- Loss prevention / pre-loading surveys
- Container inspections
- Hull and Machinery inspections
- Claims coordination abroad
- P&I correspondents
- Inspection of damages related to grounding and collisions
- Condition surveys
- On/off hire surveys
- General average
- Reports prepared for law firms
- Draft surveys
- Stowing and lashing surveys
- Salvage and wreckage removal surveys
- Assistance in salvage bids
- Damage inspections for leisure crafts
We also coordinate the following works carried out by third parties:
- Laboratory analysis related to metallurgic industry
- Laboratory analysis related to fishing industry
- Laboratory analysis related to bulk cargoes
- Legal advisory
- Underwater surveys